- You've made the decision to install or replace cabinetry-kitchen, bathroom, entertainment, bar, office, laundry or closet.
- Let's talk about your project. Make an appointment with one of our designers to discuss the scope of your project.
- Share your dreams, ideas, wishlists and any drawings with measurements of your space.
- Pick your appliances. This is a big one! Let's do it right the first time. We're going to need these before we start to draw AND they take a long time to get in, so you're going to need to order them early. Really early. If you are using your exisiting appliances, great! Just let us know their measurements. Making your 3D drawings take hours to create and we do it for free. All we ask is hat you provide us with the correct information so we aren't losing time on revisions.
- Select your door style and colour and your countertop.
- Once you have approved your layout we can provide a quote for your new space.
- Once you've decided to proceed, we take a 50 percent deposit.
- If we are installing, we conduct a site visit to confirm the measurements and to make sure the space is as expected so that there will be no surprises on install day.
- Then it's time for us to get your kitchen into production! Then to book your installation or pick up date.